You can invite Candidates to meetings right from the WA.works platform.
Its super easy, and done in a few steps.
Do you want to send a regular email to the candidate instead? Go here.
- Make sure your profile is completed:
- Verify your email.
- Add a logo.
- Add a description.
- Find a candidate you want to invite to a meeting.
- Hit 'Add to your list' to add the candidate to 'Your Candidates' where you'll find the invite option.
- Go to 'Your Candidates'.
- Hit the icon for 'Send Invitation'.
- Choose a date, a time and a meeting-duration. Pick a location or add a link, and write a message to the Candidate.
- Press confirm for the Terms of Agreements to send the invitation.
Both you and the Candidate will now receive a invitation by email, with all the info provided. This is so that you automatically get the meeting in your calendar.
Just remember: If you (the company) decline to the meeting in the email, the meeting will get cancelled and the candidate is notified about this.