1. Go to Requirements in the company menu.
2. Click Create new then choose a template or start from scratch.
3a. Toggle the Save as a job listing checkbox.
3b. The first section is your opportunity to pitch the career opportunity.
4. The second is where you set your minimum formal demands and decide how important they are.
NB! The candidate needs to fit all the MUST demands, but will not be excluded if they are missing some of the NICE.
6. Set your demands for skills.
NB! The skills are organized by industry and you can add skills from all of them.
7. Click Save draft to finish later or Publish to make it available to candidates.
8. Click the Share listing button in the overview to get the shareable link in external channels. This will enable you to gather applicants directly to that listing.